TG Raoul - Jillian Forst - Prophet Eye Investigations

Aldovar_EdAldovar_Ed Member
edited June 2020 in Task Force 17

Starbase Georgiou

Main Docking Port 0900 hours local time

Jillian Forst Profile

“Ha! You wouldn’t believe the piles! Warriors stacked three and four high! All about me! My Bat’leth dull from the butchers work!”

It was always a Klingon, an old Klingon, intent on reliving the glory days of the Empire.

“Have you seen glorious combat Human?” The old warrior turned to Jill, who was wedged up against the window of the transport. She had been wedged there for the better part of two weeks.

“I have, too many times.” Forst wiggled in her chair, trying to adjust and get comfortable.

“There is never too many times!” The Klingon smacked his knee. “The sound of a freshly sharpened blade, cutting your opponent in two!”

“I tend to be a little more discreet in my battles.” The detective turned to look out the small porthole. The streaks of warp blazing past.

“Discreet, that is the way of the Romulans. They’ll stab you in the back the first chance they get.” He spit on the floor. “Fight me face to face!”

“Well, I’ve dealt with a lot of Romulans, Cardassians too. They are a lot of the same.”

The Klingon finally stopped, and thought about the observation. “You are right. Not like when you fight a Human!” He smiled and turned to look at Jill. “You are worthy adversaries!”

“Good thing we are all on the same side now huh?” She smirked a bit as she elbowed the old warrior.

Three tones played over the comm in the cabin. “We will be arriving at Starbase Georgiou momentarily, please store any loose items, prepare for drop from warp.”

“It was wonderful to have conversation with you, may we meet on the battlefield some day! Hopefully, standing back to back as comrades, and not face to face adversaries!” The Klingon stood, beat his chest, and then almost fell over when the old transport lurched out of warp. He straightened himself, looked around to see if anyone had seen him stumble, and then put his finger to his lips to shush Jill.

“Qapla’” Jill whispered and grinned.

The old station came into view on the port side of the freighter; a floating relic in space not unlike the transport. The information that Jill had been sent was that her contact would meet her in one of restaurants. All that was in the message was “Find Georgiou and we’ll get a bite to eat. B” It took some research to track down what “Georgiou” was, it was also on the other side of the quadrant from where she was. It had been a long, boring journey regardless, and had given her some time to think about what was leading her here. She had a feeling about who it would be and what they wanted to talk about.

Jill grabbed her bag from under the seat and moved towards the exit.

As she stepped through the airlock, everything about the station screamed the Twenty-two Hundreds; the color scheme, sounds, feel and amenities, as if Starfleet had pulled the station literally out of an old box and turned it on. Jill queued in line as a Junior Officer checked Identification.

“Next!” He chimed to her.

Jill stepped forward and handed her identification.

“Name?” He looked down at the PADD.

“Jillian Forst”

“Occupation?”

“Between jobs, though officially detective.”

“Length of stay?”

“Good question, I don’t know.”

“The planetoid below is currently undergoing terraforming, do you have any fruits or vegetables on your possession that the Federation or Starfleet should be aware of?” The officer was reading off of a script that was laying on the console.

“Nope, I had a banana for lunch, does that count?”

The officer looked down the list before realizing what she had said. “No that is fine.” He checked off a few boxes, looked at the woman standing before him, and back down at the PADD.

“What is the hold up!” a Ferrengi a few people back yelled. “Did you not pay the bribe! I have things to do and this is costing me Latinum!”

The ensign nervously adjusted his collar. “Any contact with Denebian Flu within the last two weeks?”

“If she had the Denebian flu we all would have did the last thirty people say!” The Ferrengi yelled again. “Pay the man and get on with it.”

“He is an Honorable man!” The Klingon that had been sitting next to Jill, moved next to the Ferrengi and towered over him. “Let the Ensign do his work and you will show him the respect and honor he deserves little one!”

The Ferrengi backed down. Jill looked back and nodded to the Klingon, and then turned back to the Ensign. “Anything else?”

“Uh, Uh, No Ma’am, welcome to Georgiou station.” The Ensign handed the credentials back and let her through.

Jill walked past the gate and onto the main “drag” of the station.

“Well” She paused for a moment taking in the scene. “Now what?”